Each register has an open, RESTful API you can use to access the data.
Each register API is read-only.
Registers only provide raw data. You cannot use the APIs to search a register or match data. Depending on your requirements, you may have to build indexes on top of a register to fulfil specific requests.
Using different endpoints, you can:
- get information about a register
- get all records from a register
- get a specific record within a register based on a particular key
- get all entries for a single record based on a particular key
- get all entries from a register
- get a specific entry from a register
- get a specific item within a register
- download the full contents of a register in a ZIP file
You can also read about: